Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where is it NOW?




This is when you can really help out.  We have a great Then home, but I have little to go on to find the Now home.  So, your mission is to look at this home carefully, and then – look around your neighborhood.  This home could be disguising itself in many ways.  In past articles of Then and Now, we’ve seen where doors and windows have been moved.  We’ve seen were whole additions have been added and where the roof-line has dramatically changed.   Look at the neighboring home – in the picture - as well to verify your find.  I suspect that this home was built around 1850-1860.  Based on this information - if I were a betting man - I should think that this home will be found within just a few street of the city’s center – probably not north of Park Ave nor west of Spring Street.   Good luck with your search.  Get the kids involved.  Should you believe that you’ve found our missing home, please call me or email me the address so that I can complete the story.  Brian French (920) 356-0825 or frenchco@charter.net

1 comment: